It’s no secret that type 1 diabetes is on the rise in children. Currently it is at 4% annually. If current trends continue there could be 30,000 children with Type 1 diabetes by 2015. https://www.diabetes.org.uk/About_us/News_Landing_Page/2006/Type-1-diabetes-is-on-the-increase/
- Diabetes mellitus type 1 (also known as type 1 diabetes, or T1D; formerly insulin-dependent diabetes or juvenile diabetes) is a form of diabetes mellitus that results from the autoimmune destruction of the insulin-producing beta cells in the pancreas.
- In layman’s term, type 1 diabetes is an autoimmune disease that causes the insulin producing beta cells in the pancreas to be destroyed, preventing the body from being able to produce enough insulin to adequately regulate blood glucose levels.
- Type 1 diabetes is caused by a fault in the body’s immune response in which the immune system mistakenly targets and kills beta cells, the cells in the pancreas responsible for producing insulin.
- As more insulin producing cells in the pancreas are killed off, the body can no longer control its blood glucose levels and the symptoms of diabetes begin to appear.
- What causes the initial fault in the immune system is yet to be discovered, but a book published called Diabetes Rising: How a Rare Disease Became a Modern Pandemic, and What to Do About It (Kaplan Publishing), by freelance medical journalist Dan Hurley, explores the possibilities:
- Fast body growth –the hypothesis is that the growth stresses the body out.
- Lack of vitamin D – past research has linked low levels of vitamin D, the so-called “sunshine vitamin,” to increased risk of diabetes
- Too much cow’s milk – exposing babies to infant formula containing cow’s milk in the first six months of life tinkers with their developing immune systems, which may trigger the autoimmune disease.
- Too much pollution – It appears to interfere with metabolism.
The Promising Cure for Diabetes 1
Please note that it is not all size fits all and as in all promise cure it is needed to be medically supervised. Also please note that I do mean an integrated medical doctor that believes in holistic care and is more interest in your wellbeing than profit!
- Many of the international recognised holistic/alternative doctors that were brave enough to fight against this ‘mafia’ are being killed by the minute. For you to have an idea 8 holistic doctos were killed in a 6 weeks row in 2015 as following: http://www.collective-evolution.com/2015/07/28/8-doctors-now-dead-holistic-alternative-authorities-point-to-murder-suicide-but-why/
- Of course the potential cure does not derive from Big Pharma… why would it be? Can they stand a chance of not ripping us off? Of course no. Unfortunately the cure is not financially convenient for the big pharmaceutical companies because they will lose out on revenue i.e. patients spending a fortune in synthetic insulin stuff. As of the government i.e. FDA, it is ‘financed’ by the pharmaceutical tax bills also it is bloody biased by its governing board members… therefore in a nutshell there is little to none financial interest to both the FDA nor the big Pharma industry to find a cure stop the revenue generating machine. Why would they if MONEY is what drives business, tax and stakeholders investment? Where is the humanitarian part in this story; I see you asking. Well, the short answer is THERE IS NOT, my friend. Keep reading…
- July 23rd – Dr. Jeffery Whiteside is found dead in Door County with a .22 caliber close to his body.
- July 21st – Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez died as a result of a cardiac related issue.
- July 19th – Dr. Ron Schwartz found murdered in his home on the East Coast of Florida.
- July 10th – Lisa Riley found in her home with a gunshot wound to her head.
- June 29th – Dr. Theresa Sievers found murdered in her home. Dr. Jeffrey Whiteside goes missing. Reports say he just “walked away.”
- June 21st – Dr. Hedendal and Dr. Holt found dead on the East coast of Florida. Dr. Hedendal died in his car and Dr. Holt’s death has yet to be determined.
- June 19th – Dr. Bradstreet (well known for his work and research on Autism) found dead in a river with a gunshot wound to his chest in North Carolina. Self-inflicted?
- Let me be clear here; all of those doctors killed were Medical Doctors (MD), board certified thus licensed to practice medicine. The difference? They had hearts over money, they saw their jobs as doctors as healers beyond financial benefits. If I ever had cancer I would definitely consider going to Dr Gonzales clinic but now he is gone I can just hope he left his legacy…
- Anyway, tragic aside (bless their families!)… let’s dig down into Dr. Bradstreet for the purpose of continuing on Diabetes 1 new very promising cure protocol.
- Dr. Bradstreet was working with a little-known molecule that occurs naturally in the human body just before he died. This molecule is called, Globulin component Macrophage Activating Factor (GcMAF) or Vitamin D binding protein – Macrophage Activating Factor (VDBP-MAF).
- VDBP-MAF is a naturally occurring protein, made by a person’s immune system as a response to enzymes released by immune cells known as T cells and B cells when inflammation is detected. These enzymes react with Gc proteins and create VDBP-MAF, which is a protein required by macrophages to become active. This protein is also known as GcMAF. This process means that macrophages are activated, and in a normally working immune system, this process would work anytime the T and B cells detected issues and released the enzymes. GcMAF is a vital part of our immune system which does not work without it; and is part of our blood.
- Your GcMAF empowers your body to cure itself. In a healthy person your own GcMAF has 11 actions discovered so far, including:
- 2 on cells
- 3 excellent effects on the brain
- 6 on cancer
- Amongst these it acts as a “director” of your immune system. But viruses and malignant cells like cancer send out an enzyme called Nagalase that prevents production of your GcMAF: that stops its 11 beneficial effects, and neutralises your immune system. Minutes after a receiving a dose, 10 of the body’s actions restart.
- Nagalase is an enzyme that prevents Vitamin D receptors (VDR) from being activated on the surface of the macrophage. Nagalase is the marker by which you can see how impaired the immune system is. A higher score on the Nagalase level will mean a conversely lower amount of VDBP-MAF available to your immune system. A Nagalase test is the definitive test by which you can see if you are VDBP-MAF deficient.
- GcMAF replacement therapy is for those who can’t make their own. Taking GcMAF replaces the missing part of the immune system, and also acts as the body’s own internal medicine. GcMAF treatment is a highly effective macrophage activating therapy, used to stimulate the immune system and activate macrophages so that they can destroy abnormal cells in the body.
- Macrophages are so named from the Greek term ‘big eaters’. They are effectively the ‘big guns’ in the immune system and are called into play by the T and B cells releasing their enzymes which happens as cells die during inflammation and the cell membranes break down. This, in turn, creates VDBP-MAF which is the signal, or key, for the macrophages to wake up and join in the fight. In this way, macrophages are very, very important in the immune system, and are like a tank or missile response in human warfare, with a large army backup.
Macrophages and other phagocytes are found in the following locations in the body:
|Main location||Types of phagocytes|
|Skin *||macrophages, resident Langerhans cells, dendritic cells, mast cells|
|Gut and intestinal Peyer’s patches *||macrophages|
|Lungs *||macrophages, monocytes, mast cells, dendritic cells|
|Bone marrow||macrophages, monocytes, sinusoidal cells, lining cells|
|Connective tissue||macrophages, monocytes, dendritic cells, histiocytes|
|Lymphoid tissue||macrophages, monocytes, dendritic cells|
|Spleen||macrophages, monocytes, sinusoidal cells|
* These locations offer the best sites for GcMAF administration. The skin by subcutaneous (SC) or intramuscular (IM) injection, the gut by oral administration and the lungs by inhalation using a nebulizer (such as Omron NE-U22V Portable Nebulizer).
GcMAF therapy is indicated in the treatment of any diseases where there is immune dysfunction or where the immune system is compromised, such as:
|Cancer||Autoimmune diseases||Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV)|
|Hepatitis B virus (HBV)||Herpes Simplex virus (HSV)||Cystitis|
|Hepatitis C virus (HCV)||Multiple sclerosis (MS)||Urinary tract infection (UTI)|
|Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)||Rheumatoid arthritis (RA)||Endometriosis|
|Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)||Lyme disease (Lyme borreliosis)||IgA deficiency disorder|
|Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME)||Mycobacteria infections||Parkinson’s disease|
|Tuberculosis||Fibromyalgia||Human papillomavirus (HPV)|
|Lupus (Systemic lupus erythematosus, SLE)||HIV AIDS||Dengue fever|
|Pneumonia infection||Warts caused by viral infection||Norovirus|
|Malaria||Influenza virus (flu)||Herpes simplex virus (HSV)|
|Q fever (Coxiella burnetii)||Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)||Chicken pox (varicella zoster virus)|
|Psoriasis||Respiratory tract infections||Ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease|
|Type 1 diabetes (T1DM), insulin-dependent diabetes (IDDM)||Type 1.5 diabetes, Latent autoimmune diabetes of adults (LADA)|
- GcMAF has been clinically demonstrated to be largely free of any side effects in the great majority of patients. Only low grade fever or eczema has been observed in only about 1 out of 100 patients, but these were short-term effects that are significantly less than occur with most other immunotherapies. In small numbers of patients local injection site skin reactions occur which can be easily treated with a local non-steroidal anti-inflammatory patch.
GcMAF Therapy Supplements
- GcMAF is usually supplemented with a combination of about 5,000 IU vitamin D3 daily. Blood levels of vitamin D are often low in many kinds of diseases. Normal vitamin D levels are necessary in order for GcMAF to work fully. Ask to have your blood 25 hydroxy-vitamin D as well as calcium levels tested. If blood calcium levels become elevated, the dose of vitamin D3 may need to be reduced to achieve optimal balance.
For more info please refer to below:
Ps. Gustavo/Lianka – desculpas nao ter escrito em Portugues. Espero que a informacao seje de uso.
Healthy dreams xx